Sqribble is a cloud-based tool that allows you to create eBooks (reports, whitepapers, etc.) in seconds. It uses ready – made templates and drag n’ drop design features that make self-publishing your eBooks a breeze. In fact, the whole process of creating an eBook with Sqribble is satisfyingly easy and smooth. With a few clicks, saving you a huge amount of time and money. Unlike other eBook creators, Sqribble immediately caught my attention because it has some really useful features I haven’t seen anywhere else.
It’s sad but true making a decent income online is harder than ever. There’s more competition. More rules and red tape. And no matter what niche you target, your potential customers are hard to reach. Advertising is ridiculously expensive and complicated. SEO is crazy competitive. And blogging for traffic is about as easy as hitch hiking a ride to the moon. To make matters worse, Google, Facebook and even Twitter are always adding new rules and roadblocks to stop marketers from getting in front of potential buyers and subscribers.
It’s tough out there, but there’s one simple little business you can launch tonight that has the potential to make you seriously good money without all the hard work that I just mentioned. I’m talking about selling little non-fiction books on Kindle.
Now, before you groan “I’ve heard about this before!” hear me out. First, the reason why Kindle rocks is because:
1. It’s freakin’ huge – millions of buyers go there every day to buy books.
2. It’s easier than normal business models – you don’t need a website, and Kindle attracts buyers for you, so you can focus on creating books people want to buy.
3. There’s no risk or upfront costs – you only pay a fee when somebody buys your book. Sweet!
Secondly, the reason you probably haven’t tried it – or tried but failed to make any decent cash – is because it’s damn hard to keep creating books that sell.
The fact is, you need to crank out lots of books to make real money on Kindle. And that means lots hours researching and writing, designing, fiddling and formatting for every single book you publish. Now you could spend $120, $300 or even $750 to hire a bunch of freelancers to do all this for you or you could just give up, walk away, and let other people have all the fun.
In the past, I used to shy away from Kindle, for all the same reasons. But not anymore. Because now there’s a way to get in on the Kindle action, with an awesome new tool for 2018 that’s going to level the playing field, allowing anyone to create awesome eBooks for Kindle, in just seconds from now! It’s called Sqribble and you gotta see it to believe it.
This is how anyone and I mean anyone off the street can just sit down, press a few buttons, and wham… out pops a beautiful book ready for Kindle, packed with useful content, designed to grab eyeballs and sell like crazy. With this tool in your hands, you can:
- Dominate niches, even if you don’t know anything about the subject (it fills your book with content FOR YOU.)
- Sqribble Crush the competition by out publishing them (the more books you create, the more visibility and chances of making a sale you have. This tool allows you to create dozens of books per HOUR!)
- Save bags of cash hiring freelancers (just click or tap your way to Kindle ebooks that people actually want to buy.)
- Sqribble Save time and money on design tools (again, this thing takes care of everything, inside and out, so you don’t have to worry about it.)
I’ve seen eBook creators come and go in the past, but honestly, NOTHING comes close to the power of this thing! If you’re curious about the kind of money you’re missing out on with Kindle, or if you’re already struggling to make a living with your Kindle books, then Sqribble is going to be the cash catalyst you need to really start raking in the dollar bills. Check it out here, before the price jumps up
See More at https://dope-review.com/sqribble-review/